Sports Medicine Doctor in Frisco, TX
No matter what type or level of athlete you are – whether you’re a weekend warrior or professional athlete – being sidelined by an injury is no fun. When you want to return to your pre-injury level of activity, you can count on Dr. Joseph McNutt at Frisco Orthopedics & Sports Medicine in Frisco, Texas.
Dr. McNutt specializes in adult and pediatric sports injuries, and he serves as a sports medicine provider or consultant for a number of youth sports teams in the Frisco area. As a fellowship-trained sports medicine doctor, he is committed to delivering comprehensive surgical and non-surgical care to physically active and athletic people of all ages in North Texas.
Sports Injuries and Conditions We Treat
Dr. McNutt has many years of experience diagnosing and treating a wide range of sports-related injuries affecting the bones, muscles, tendons, ligaments, and joints, including:
- Knee Ligament Tears and Reconstruction (ACL, MCL, PCL, LCL)
- Meniscal Tears (Knee Cartilage)
- Rotator Cuff Tear and Repair (Shoulder Muscles and Tendons)
- Shoulder Instability
- Shoulder Impingement
- Sprains and Strains
- Tendonitis and Bursitis
- Achilles Tendon Rupture and Repair
- Tennis Elbow
- Golfer’s Elbow
- Shin Splints
- Iliotibial Band Syndrome (Type of Knee Pain)
- Patellar (Knee) Tendonitis and Tear
- Arthritis and Total Knee Replacement
- Cartilage Injuries, Repair, and Transplantation
When surgery is necessary, however, he is also highly skilled in the latest, most advanced, and minimally invasive surgeries, such as arthroscopic surgery, reconstructive surgery, and cartilage repair and transplantation.
Don’t let an injury slow you down. For the most sophisticated care of sports-related injuries in Frisco, Texas, call us today at (214) 472-8100.