Pediatric Orthopedic Doctor in Frisco, Texas
As the father of four boys, Dr. Joseph McNutt understands how important it is for growing children to receive immediate care for broken bones, injuries, sprains, and strains. Children heal faster than adults, and you don’t want an injury healing the wrong way.
If your child has suffered an unexpected injury, we will ensure that your child is seen as quickly as possible. At Frisco Orthopedics & Sports Medicine, Dr. McNutt provides the skilled orthopedic care children need. He specializes in treating pediatric patients, with a focus on sports-related injuries such as:
- Apophysitis (overuse tendon injury at the growth plate, most common in the knee)
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Injuries (the main ligament in the knee)
- Meniscal (Knee Cartilage) Tears
- Nursemaid’s Elbow (partially dislocated elbow)
- Little League Elbow
- Little League Shoulder
- Osteochondritis Dissecans (knee cartilage injury)
- Patellofemoral (Knee) Pain Syndrome
- Patellar (Kneecap) Dislocation
- Shin Splints
- Stress Fractures
By providing a vast range of surgical and non-surgical treatment options for children’s orthopedic injuries and disorders, Dr. McNutt and his caring and compassionate staff will help your child get back to school and play as quickly as possible.
If your child experiences a broken bone or tendon, ligament, or muscle injury and needs the expertise of a pediatric orthopedic doctor, visit Dr. McNutt at Frisco Orthopedics & Sports Medicine. Call our Frisco, Texas office at (214) 472-8100.